BoatBid auction starts this Friday September 16th 2016.
With over 50 lots, the September Boatbid boat auction has something for everyone. If you haven't taken a look at the online catalogue, you should do so now.
The next BoatBid auction runs from September 16, 2016 10:00 (GMT/BST) - September 20, 2016 20:00 (GMT/BST)
How the BoatBid Auction Works -
- It's FREE to bid with the confidence that any boat can be surveyed and sea trialled before you make the decision to purchase.
- All bids are placed online and you will receive a notification if you are outbid so you can make a higher bid.
- The successful bidder is the highest bidder at the end of the auction, whose bid has met or exceeded the reserve price.
- To ensure that everyone has a fair chance of placing the winning bid, the auction end time will automatically extend by 10 minutes if a bid is placed within the closing stages of the auction until no more bids are received for 10 minutes.
- When the auction ends no more bidding will be allowed.
- Each transaction is handled by a trained broker who will follow the standard sales process from start to finish.
Have a look through the catalogue and see what is available - you can always make an offer before the auction so you don't miss out on the boat of your dreams....